GEMS is an employment project supported by the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment and funded by the World Bank and the United Kingdom’s Department for International Development (DFID). Grants given by GEMS to MSMEs range between $35,000 to $1,000,000 depending on the nature, size and qualifications of your business.
- Your business must fall within the following sectors;
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Construction and Real Estate
- Light Manufacturing (Agro/Industrial Processing)
- You must complete an Application form via this link:https://goo.gl/forms/YCSzEOFI97L6qOgv2
- You must complete a ‘Company Profile’ template (which can be downloaded here: http://sterlingbankng.com/downloads/GEM_Company_Profile.pptx) and send to email@example.com in a PowerPoint format.
Please be informed that the deadline for this application is Sunday, April 30, 2017.