Saturday, 28 November 2015
2face Idibia pictured with his wife Annie after he was honoured with chieftaincy title, Tafindan Kudenda ‘Ambassador for Peace’ by HRH Bagudu Galadima of Kudenda Kingdom at Kudenda Palace Palace,in Kaduna State.
Wednesday, 11 November 2015
We have beautiful and lovely puppies for sell with transport facilities any were in Nigeria.
Please if you are interested contact Ndukwe : 08136100087 or 08064561631
View photos below.
Pictures from different parts of the expensive King’s Beach Resorts.
THE destination was Inagbe Grand Beach Resort on one of the islands that dot the Lagos lagoon waterway heading to Badagry. The take-off point was the jetty along Queens Drive, Ikoyi where a luxury boat latched to the jetty bobbed to the rise and fall of the waves on the lagoon. Each member of the team made his or her way to the boat, collected a life jacket and gingerly stepped into the boat.
The leather settee felt comfortable. The boat paraded a 1, 000 horse power twin outboard engine. The last person to come on board was a tall, young man in navy blue shirt and white chinos trousers. He had stayed back to ensure that everyone was comfortably accommodated. He boarded the vessel and glanced round to make sure everybody was comfortable and safe. Then he ordered the boat operator to launch the trip.
In the course of the comfortable 15-minute cruise to the resort, some of us got to know that the person that courteously supervised the boarding was the resort’s owner, then Prince Adeyeye Ogunwusi. Today, he is the Ooni of Ife.
At Inagbe Grand Beach Resort, right from the wooden walkway that extended deep onto the lagoon with the floating lounge on the water, everything about the resort was cla$$y and special. It was also obvious that a broad-minded person who understood tourism conceptualized the resort.
More Photos after the cut
Tuesday, 3 November 2015
A video has emerged of what appears to be a young Afghan woman, married against her will, stoned to death for trying to elope with another man.
In a graphic, 30-second video, which has not been verified, a group of men are hurling stones at what seems to be a woman reciting the Islamic creed of faith from a neck-deep pit.
A group of people are watching the stoning as the men throw rocks with increasing speed, without betraying any visible emotion. The video cuts before the woman is killed.
The incident occurred in Ghalmeen, a village outside the capital of the central Afghan province of Ghor, which is under the control of armed opposition groups, according to the provincial governor, Seema Joyenda.
The woman, previously identified as Rokhshana, 19, was stoned last week, accused of adultery with a man much younger than the person she was forcibly married to.
According to Joyenda, who has staff members from the village, Rokhshana first ran away several years ago to Iran after her family tried to marry her off to an old man. After they brought her back, they forcibly married her off to another old man. When she ran away this time, she did so as a married woman, and was punished with stoning, Joyenda said.
Local officials, including the police chief and the head of Ghor’s department for women’s affairs, Masooma Anwari, have blamed the Taliban for the killing, claiming that the sentence was decided in a Taliban court.
However, activists in Kabul warned against jumping to conclusions. Wazhma Frogh, co-founder of the Research Institute for Women, Peace and Security, said her contacts in Ghor had told her the perpetrators were not Taliban but rather local tribal leaders.
She said that while she did not mean to exonerate the Taliban of their atrocities, local officials were known to blame the insurgents when they could. “Usually, they are putting it on the Taliban to cover up their own kind. Of course the Taliban do these things, but we can’t deny that tribal leaders also do the same things,” she said.
Joyenda condemned the stoning but was ambiguous in assigning blame. The culprits, she said, were armed groups, without specifying who they were.
Meanwhile, though Joyenda is one of only two female governors in Afghanistan, she has herself been criticised for allowing local authorities to trample on women’s rights. In September, she defended a sentence sanctioned by government judges to deliver 100 lashes to a couple for adultery. “Their punishment is based on sharia law and will teach others a lesson,” a spokesman for the governor told Reuters.
The ambiguity about who stoned Rokhshana perhaps reflects the fact that the Taliban is not a homogenous group. The name is used to label everything from armed fighters to sympathetic clerics and elders.
Sunday, 1 November 2015
Please dear I am going to only touch briefly on them and you on your own expand on which ever you would want to dwell on.
Did you know you can make a lot of money if you:
1. Give People Better Quality of Service. Whatever service you are rendering you should endevour to be outstanding in it because there are thousands and one person out there who are rendering the same service you are giving, so yours need to be unique. Put a spice on it. Give them that WOW effect
2, Give People A Way To Save Time. Whatever service you are rendering, the least that is expected from you is not to waist people’s time. Be proactive, try and attend to people as fast as you can, it will really help in your business.
3. Give Them A Way To Save Money. Everybody want to save money, so your service towered towards making people to save money, they will really embrace it.
.4. Give People Convenience. Naturally human beings love convenience, if your service or product is about making them to be convenient, oh they will love it.
.5. Give Them A Way To Make Money. Let me ask, Who does not want to make money, your service or product should be tailored to make money and while they are trying to make money you will be making your money also.
6. Give Them State-Of-The-Art Products & Services. Your service or product should be outstanding. The service or product should be modern, how will you make money when you are rendering a service or product that is out of date, you need to move with the trend
7. Give People A Way To Making Life Less Difficult. If your product or service makes life easier for people money making will be a lot easier than you may think.
8. Give People A Way To Enhance Their Looks Oh! Almost everybody is conscious about his or her look. Your product or services should focus on beauty and appearance, you will be smiling to the bank as you do so.
9. Give People Items That Have Multiple Uses As people want to have more money they need products that would want to service multiple uses and in doing so they are saving money. Nobody wants to spend money frivolously, everybody wants to save money..
10. Give Them Items That Are Durable And Long-Lasting. People do not want to have a product and the next minute it is falling apart, they want a service or product they would want to use for a period period of time..
11. Give Them Products or Services That Will Solve A Problem They Have. For instance, a woman is having hair loss as a problem, just tell me if she will not patronize you if you are offering a service or product that will solve her hair loss problem. My dear money making is easy, just try and use your head and you will be smiling to the bank.
12. Give Them Items That Are More Effective. You are complaining of not making money, have you offered a service or product that is more effective than that of your competitor, try that and see if your bank will not call you to take your account somewhere else because you are giving them too much to bear. Let me tell you this, your cash is a liability to the bank.
13. Give Them Items That Make Life More Enjoyable. I want to ask this question, will you throw away enjoyment if you come across one? The answer is NO. Now imagine yourself offering a product or service that will make people to enjoy themselves and you think you will not sell, it is not possible.
14. Give Them Items That Offer Multiple Benefits. Please do not confuse multiple benefits with multiple uses, they are two different things. The service or product you are offering should be beneficial to users from many fronts, that they will appreciate it more and that means more money for you.
In conclusion, you should find a way that your product or service can fill as many of these needs as possible. The more needs your product fills, the more likely you are to make a sale and in essence make money for yourself and business.
Go back over this list again. Find the things that make your product or service stand out above the competition. Point these things out to your customers in your sales copy, and they will definitely buy from you!
Charlie Murphy, who gained national attention on the hit “Chappelle's Show” and evolved into a sought-after stand-up comedian, has...
The headless body of an unidentified young woman believed to be in her early 20s, was found along the Amanwaozuzu-Ogwa road, Obesity lo...
An anal sex revelation by a Zimbabwean Prophet, has left everyone stunned. According to the 40-year-old Prophet Pachawa Kwanamba, he now ...
Shocking Two Teenage Girls Found Dead In Ikorodu Area In Lagos After Allegedly Being Raped (Graphic Photos)One needs to be very careful especially during the festive period where bloodsuckers and human hunters are on the prowl seeking for whom ...
Sources in Ghana said the se x scene even caused a fight in the studios of Okay FM as Abeiku and his friend, Kwame Amoo, nearly exchanged...
Boko Haram Leader is Ready to Appear before the Senate. By: Anas Yunus The leader of Boko Haram terror sect Abubakar Shekau is rea...
Veteran actress, Liz Benson‘s daughter, Lilian and her man, Promise had their traditional marriage in Akwa Ibom over the weekend. ...
An eight-year-old Yemeni girl has died of internal bleeding on her wedding night after marrying a man five times her age, a case that...
Nigerian man congratulates his cousin as he marries a young girl, defends the tradition
A Port Harcourt-based pastor, Apostle Ernest Agortey, is said to have married for the third time. According to reports circulating onl...